View My Stats

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Mark of the Oarsman II

Ok, all you alums. We are now ready to get your insights, inputs, and information for the new edition of Mark of the Oarsman.

John Nicholson and I are tasked with writing the book, but think of us more as facilitators - you have the memories, the pictures, the stories and opinions. And that's what's going to make Mark II a great read.

Here's what you need to do.

Send me an email - jpadudaAthealthstrategyassocDOTcom and I'll send you the poop on how to contribyoot.

Our fearless leader Tracy has given us the directive to have the draft completed by September 1, 2011. That's ten months away, and if it isn't done by then I'm going into the Witless Protection Plan.

So, shoot me an email and we'll get on it. It will be easy, fun, and painless - and you'll get props in the foreword as a contributor, too.

We can't do it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment